Earn the Trades-Own-System (TOS) Badge
Collective2 makes a special effort to promote trading systems which are AutoTraded by their own manager. We call this the TOS Program. We want you to join.
Benefits of participating
- Strong promotion. Collective2 will heavily promote your system if it participates in the Trades-Own-System (TOS) Program.
- Earn subscriber trust. Very simply, subscribers trust systems with managers willing to AutoTrade their own system.
Requirements for participating
The requirements for the TOS Program are as follows:
- You must AutoTrade your own system in a live (not demo) Gen3 AutoTrade account.
- You agree to allow Collective2 to publish the scaling percentage at which you trade your own system.
- You cannot separately implement stop losses solely for your own account which are not part of your system (i.e. no "personal" stop losses; but of course stop-losses that are part of your system, and which all subscribers receive, are perfectly fine.)
- Your AutoTrade settings must be such that you "take" approximately 90% of all trades (the exact percent varies by system age). If you set trade maximums or your account does not mirror your system for 90% of signals, your system will no longer earn TOS status.
- You agree Collective2 may reveal which broker you use, and may publish your fills and trading results for the participating system. No other trading results will be shared. No account number will be shared.
You need to have a brokerage account at a participating broker. Check the table below to see which brokers are participating in the TOS program. If you don't yet have an account, our Customer Service Team can answer questions about opening an account.
|Interactive Brokers (Direct Connection)||Open Account|
|BeTrader (Interactive Brokers)||Open Account|
|Interactive Brokers (qserver, stock CFDs)||Open Account|
|Interactive Brokers (stock CFDs)||Open Account|
|Capital 19||Open Account|
|AGM Technology||Open Account|
|AGM Technology (stock CFDs)||Open Account|
|AMP Clearing (CQG)||Open Account|
|AMP Clearing (Rithmic)||Open Account|
|CTS Daniels Trading (RJO)||Open Account|
|Daniels Trading (Forex)||Open Account|
|Daniels Trading (OEC)||Open Account|
|DAW Trading (Dorman / CQG)||Open Account|
|DAW Trading (Dorman / Rithmic)||Open Account|
|Dorman - CQG (Futures)||Open Account|
|Dorman Trading (CTS)||Open Account|
|Dorman Trading - Rithmic||Open Account|
|FXCM UK||Open Account|
|FXCM US||Open Account|
|Gain Capital (Forex)||Open Account|
|Gain Capital (Futures)||Open Account|
|Gain UK||Open Account|
|Gain UK (GBP)||Open Account|
|Gain UK (USD)||Open Account|
|Gain US||Open Account|
|High Ridge Futures - CGQ (Futures)||Open Account|
|High Ridge Futures - CTS (Futures)||Open Account|
|High Ridge Futures - Rithmic (ADM)||Open Account|
|MBTrading (Futures)||Open Account|
|MBTrading (Stocks, Options)||Open Account|
|MBTrading USA (Forex)||Open Account|
|NinjaTrader Broker (CQG/Dorman)||Open Account|
|NinjaTrader Brokerage (CQG/Phillip Capital)||Open Account|
|NinjaTrader Brokerage (CTS/Dorman)||Open Account|
|Optimus Futures (ADM/Rithmic)||Open Account|
|Phillip Capital (CQG)||Open Account|
|QCP Partners (Interactive Brokers)||Open Account|
|The Fox Group (Gain Capital)||Open Account|
Have questions? Be sure to let us know.
The TOS Certification Program is new. Therefore, we reserve the right to change program rules at any time.
Already have your broker account?
If you already have an account at a compatible broker listed above, and if you are already managing your own Collective2 trading system, you can sign up for the program immediately.
First you need to sign in to your Collective2 account.