UX Lead Designer
Collective2 is an all-remote company. Work from home, anywhere in the world. Part-time or full-time.
- Expert at web-based application UI design.
- Ability to make complex and rich software feel simple-to-use and pleasant to look at.
- Amazing "designer's eye" and sensibility.
- Experience collaborating with programmers and small teams.
- At C2 everyone wears several hats. While much of your time will be spent on product-design work, we also need your help on non-software design (marketing, advertising, etc.)
- More hats: while most of your work will be design, we hope you are comfortable getting your hands dirty with HTML and CSS, and even some JS, when appropriate.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with trading and investing.
Competitive compensation, incredible responsibility, small team. No pointy-headed "managers" anywhere in sight. Please email resume, a link to your design portfolio, and hourly compensation requirements to email@example.com.