Subscription terms. Subscriptions to this system cost $100.00 per month.
C2Star is a certification program for trading strategies. In order to become "C2Star Certified," a strategy must apply tight risk controls, and must exhibit excellent performance characteristics, including low drawdowns.
You can read more about C2Star certification requirements here.
Note that: all trading strategies are risky, and C2Star Certification does not imply that a strategy is low risk.
MomentumAims to capitalize on the continuance of existing trends in the market. Trader takes a long position in an asset in an upward trend, and short-sells a security that has been in a downward trend. While similar to Trend-following, tends to be more forward-looking (predicting oncoming trend), while Momentum is more backward-looking (observing already-established price direction).
Model Account Details
A trading strategy on Collective2. Follow it in your broker account, or use a free simulated trading account.
Advanced users may want to use this information to adjust their AutoTrade scaling, or merely to understand the magnitudes of the nearby chart.
|Total System Equity||$40,000|
|Data has been delayed by 168 hours for non-subscribers|
System developer has asked us to delay this information by 168 hours.
Suggested Minimum Cap$15,000
Strategy Age (days)9.47
Age9 days ago
What it trades
Avg trade duration
Max peak-to-valley drawdown%
drawdown periodDec , - Dec ,
- Model Account Values (Raw)
- CORRELATION STATISTICS
Return Percent SP500 (cumu) during strategy life-0.93%
Current Slump as Pcnt Equityn/a
Current Slump, time of slump as pcnt of strategy lifen/a
- Return Statistics
Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)n/a
Percentage Signals Automatedn/a
Popularity (Last 6 weeks)585
Popularity (7 days, Percentile 1000 scale)375
- Trades-Own-System Certification
Trades Own System?-
- Win / Loss
Sum Trade PL (losers)$0.000
Sum Trade PL (winners)$0.000
Num Months Winners0
Num Months filled monthly returns table1
- Win / Loss
Dividends Received in Model Acct0
- Win / Loss
- Maximum Adverse Excursion (MAE)
- Analysis based on DAILY values, last 6 months only
- DRAW DOWN STATISTICS
- Risk estimates based on draw downs (based on Extreme Value T
- assuming Pareto losses only (using partial moments from Sortino statistics)
Last 4 Months - Pcnt Negativen/a
Trading with https://ochados.com/indicator
You will be granted access to closed group on Telegram (https://telegram.org). 24/7 discussion/questions/live updates (C2 subscribers of Ochados Management)
Most values on this page (including the Strategy Equity Chart, above) have been adjusted by estimated trading commissions and subscription costs.
Some advanced users find it useful to see "raw" Model Account values. These numbers do not include any commissions, fees, subscription costs, or dividend actions.
Strategy developers can "archive" strategies at any time. This means the strategy Model Account is reset to its initial level and the trade list cleared. However, all archived track records are permanently preserved for evaluation by potential subscribers.
About the results you see on this Web site
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.
These results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program, which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
Material assumptions and methods used when calculating results
The following are material assumptions used when calculating any hypothetical monthly results that appear on our web site.
- Profits are reinvested. We assume profits (when there are profits) are reinvested in the trading strategy.
- Starting investment size. For any trading strategy on our site, hypothetical results are based on the assumption that you invested the starting amount shown on the strategy's performance chart. In some cases, nominal dollar amounts on the equity chart have been re-scaled downward to make current go-forward trading sizes more manageable. In these cases, it may not have been possible to trade the strategy historically at the equity levels shown on the chart, and a higher minimum capital was required in the past.
- All fees are included. When calculating cumulative returns, we try to estimate and include all the fees a typical trader incurs when AutoTrading using AutoTrade technology. This includes the subscription cost of the strategy, plus any per-trade AutoTrade fees, plus estimated broker commissions if any.
- "Max Drawdown" Calculation Method. We calculate the Max Drawdown statistic as follows. Our computer software looks at the equity chart of the system in question and finds the largest percentage amount that the equity chart ever declines from a local "peak" to a subsequent point in time (thus this is formally called "Maximum Peak to Valley Drawdown.") While this is useful information when evaluating trading systems, you should keep in mind that past performance does not guarantee future results. Therefore, future drawdowns may be larger than the historical maximum drawdowns you see here.
Trading is risky
There is a substantial risk of loss in futures and forex trading. Online trading of stocks and options is extremely risky. Assume you will lose money. Don't trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
This feature isn't available under your current Trade Leader Plan.
Strategy is now visible
This strategy is now visible to the public. New subscribers will be able to follow it.
If you designate your strategy as Private, it will no longer be visible to the public.
No subscribers and simulations will be allowed. If you have subscribers, the strategy will still be visible to them.
If you have simulations, they will be stopped.
Continue to designate your strategy as Private?
Strategy is no longer visible
This strategy is no longer visible to anyone except current subscribers.
(Current subscribers will remain subscribed. You can see who is subscribed, and control their subscriptions, on your Subscriber Management screen.)
Finally, please note that you can restore public visibility at any time.
This strategy is no longer visible to the public. No subscribers will be allowed.
You can restore public visibility at any time.
Suggested Minimum Capital
This is our estimate of the minimum amount of capital to follow a strategy, assuming you use the smallest reasonable AutoTrade Scaling % for the strategy.