Why offer your trading system on Collective2?
Collective2 is the world's largest open trading-system platform. If you have a trading system, you should offer it on Collective2.
- Earn money selling your signals. With over registered users, and hundreds of millions of dollars of automated transactions flowing through our platform each week, Collective2 is the dominant trading system platform. If your system performs well at C2, you will make money. How much?
That obviously depends on your system, but we can give you some benchmarks. The highest-grossing system on C2 has earned over a half-million dollars.
Other systems approach the $100,000 dollars in revenue level. And quite a few good systems cluster around the $20,000 to $30,000 level. While these
are the "stars" of course, many systems on the C2 Platform earn money for their developers. In fact, 26% of C2 systems
that are over one month old and have positive trading performance have earned at least some subscriber revenue.
Almost half of these have earned over $1,000.
The top-grossing system on C2 has earned over a half million dollars. Excluding the blockbuster systems,
there are also quite a few systems that earn upwards of $20,000 to $30,000 for their creators.
- Offer AutoTrading to your clients... instantly. Collective's AutoTrade is compatible with more brokers than anyone else.
When you offer your system on Collective2, you automatically offer the world's best AutoTrade technology to your subscribers. This
increases the appeal of your system. And here's what you need to do to offer AutoTrade to your subscribers: nothing. That's
because C2 AutoTrade is completely transparent and seamless to system developers: just enter your buy/sell signals through
Collective2; and C2 takes care of the rest, including making your system "auto-tradable" at more brokers than anyone else.
- Multiple instruments. We support stocks, futures, forex, and options.
Powerful order types. Trade the way you want. Collective2's trade engine supports conditional orders, time-based orders,
relative profit targets and stop losses, and One-Cancels-Another (OCA) groups. Enter your signals directly into our Web-based
By placing your trading system on C2, you automatically offer AutoTrading to any of your subscribers.
- Continue to use the trading software you love. Enter your signals directly into our Web-based order-entry screen... or use the popular trading software that you are accustomed to. Collective2 is compatible with TradeStation, MetaTrader, NinjaTrader, IB's TWS, and others. (Learn about compatible signal-entry choices.)
- Subscriber friendly. By offering your system on Collective2, you immediately gain access to broad range of subscriber-friendly options. Subscribers can sign up for AutoTrading, or can receive signals through email, or Instant Messenger, or cell phone. Like other aspects of C2, this is transparent to you; as system developer, you focus only on providing your signals.
Whether you prefer to use Web-based order-entry, programs such as TradeStation or MetaTrader, or our programmer APIs, you'll be able to enter your trades into the C2 platform.
- Flexible business support. Selling a trading system is more than entering orders. When you offer a trading system, you are running a business. C2 offers powerful tools to help you. We offer custom pricing controls (charge subscribers by the month, week, or quarter), support for "pay-per-trade" and "pay-per-profitable period," and support for high-water marks. In addition, we offer flexible subscriber management tools, including custom pricing for certain individuals you designate, special coupons you can distribute, caps on subscriber numbers, plus private email broadcasts and private forums for subscribers.
Sophisticated subscriber management screens let you offer customized billing and manage communication with subscribers.
How much does Collective2 cost for system developers?
You can create a trading system for free. Use this period to try our features. Enter up to five pieces of trading advice ("signals"). If you like us (we're sure you will) then we ask you to pay a semi-annual listing fee to maintain your system on our site:
- $120 every six months
- $105 for any system added within one month of first
- Ask about discount for ten or more systems
Once you start signing up subscribers, we'll take care of all the transaction processing. We charge a flat 30% fee for any subscriptions you collect through Collective2, but only if and when you collect subscription fees. This fee includes our credit card costs.
Everything is included:
- Offer Autotrading to subscribers. Included.
- Broadcast signals via email, Instant Messenger, or cell phone. Included.
- Private forum for your subscribers. Included.
How do I begin?
Just create your first "system" on Collective2. Ready? Let's start.